Monday, July 30, 2007

Off-Duty


Finally surfacing for a quick Hello-
I'm officially off for the Summer if anyone's still checkin' in...
I think blogging, like tobogganing, is a cold weather sport...
Believe it or not, I'm drawing like mad these days...
I'm doing an animal scene for a presentation board at work-
It's on a pretty large scale so I'll have to photograph it
for the blog and post it later...it's for the young set, so I have to
make it look really sweet-brace yourself for sugar shock!
Ironically enough, the designer who tapped me to do it likes
the Kenna Sketches I tape on my wall.
So maybe this blog thing is useful after all...

P.S.- I really want to throw up a sketch of Bret & Jermaine from
"Flight of the Conchords"...those guys kill me...

3 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger Eric Soderstrom said...

Great to have you back, blog brother.

You're my blog
You're my blog
You're my blog
You're my blog
Brother

How about a sketch of Bret and Jermaine with Rachel in the middle in the role of Mel? She's a total fan. I go all apey for the, too. How many times did you wet yourself when you heard The Rhymenocerous vs. the HipHoppatomus?

I'm also waiting for my turn with all of the disks you burned for Rachey-poo. I'm gonna be hip before you know it.

Also, have you played Guitar Hero II? I think you'll dig it, man.

Let's talk soon.

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger The Keeper's Notes said...

Hurray! New art! Enjoy the summer off (well, not from work, unfortunately)...looking forward to seeing all the drawings you've been working on...including the cute animals.

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Charles said...

Off-Duty???? WTF, G-Diddy??? You're like network
tv--you provide quality programming till summertime then we're stuck with reality-TV and
reruns till fall begins. Ah, well- enjoy the break-i'm sure you deserve it. Come back strong like Justin i'm lookin' forward to your cute, fuzzy animals.

-C!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home