Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Summer Hours


"I hope all my days-
Will be lit by your face
I hope all the years-
Will hold tight our promises"- Keane

It's been a stretch between posts, I know...What can I say?
Even FrogDaddy Ink can have Summer Hours.
Figured I'd at least post something worth the wait.
Here's my Bathing Beauty ready to beat the Jersey Heat
courtesy of Slip-N-Slide.
Totally Bumming this evening.
I peripherally knew one of the designers on Project Runway.
(You guys can tease me about watching it, but that show is MANDATORY
viewing in our industry- or should be anyways...best reality show-
no-ONLY reality show I have ever watched, and that's a fact. HouseQuake!)
Holy Tangent- Where was I? Oh Yeah- Anyways-a girl we knew got "Auf'd"
tonight- Bonnie Dominguez- who was probably the realest person on that
program. She never mugged for the cameras, and always had a great quip.
She got totally shanghi'ed by that Flaming Lips dude Bradley- who she was
saddled with for her challenge. Sorry Bonnie- but you represented well,
I thought-while you were around.
Auf Ribbitersehen!
FrogDaddy

P.S.- I'm telling everyone I know to pick up Keane's new album
"Under The Iron Sea"- just really beautiful, majestic stuff...
"Carry On!"

7 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A sketch worth the wait.

Guess what... I'm not watching this season of project runway, I dropped it for SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!!! believe me it is well worth the switch over!!

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger The Keeper's Notes said...

GReaT drawing, Glenn...good to see a new post..! That Keane album is pretty darn, good, ain't it!? I still like their first better, but this is growing on me.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Charles said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Charles said...

Davey Wright- Gayest Third Baseman in Baseball!!! Go Yankees!!!!

Oh yeah, nice artwork!!!

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Glenn Byrne said...

Wow! Rebekit! I'm completely Underwhelmed!
Why would you leave T-Gunn? Is it a Tap Dance Show? Ribbit!
Thanks Justino! Went out and brought the first album after playing the shite outta the second-
I think Iron Sea is a much more mature sound from a band finding it's way out of "The Next
Coldplay" comparisons....but I like the first alot as well!
Way to keep the streak alive Charlie!!!!
I've been a maniac with that comment lately!
Miss ya bro! Go Abreu!

 
At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know, with out last years cast the show just doesn't do it for me.

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE, catch it Wednesday nights, at 8pm/9pm on fox five!

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey what's up its roro? ARE YOU HERE FOR THE PARTY?? waht's your opinion on Lucky Louie?? I like it its in your face funny..

ps. your drawing is of the gancho!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home