Monday, June 26, 2006

Was Up?


'ello 'ello, Lads & Lasses!
FrogDaddy here with what has become a weekly (very weakly) posting.
But until I settle in at the new digs, this'll hafta doodlely-do, neighbor.
I took some pics at the park on Father's Day and really was sort of directing
McKenna for some new looks. I always find a portrait where the model is looking up to be a challenge, just because the way the face planes out and all the traditional shapes of the face go awry...so here she is searching the skies for Pedro, her pet Dragon.
I'll be back after July 4th weekend hopefully chock fulla KennaSketches.
Keep it real Internet-

7 Comments:

At 12:41 AM, Blogger The Keeper's Notes said...

Still waiting on that McKenna children's book story....it could co-star Pedro!

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Mark said...

Ey papa bear...someone's been sketchin their arse off... ;)

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Process Junkie said...

Salutations,! Frogs O'Froggeny
glad to see you're still doing it!


-A

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Eric Soderstrom said...

Nice one. But didn't this blog used to be about a commitment to daily Kenna sketches? I'm not trying to be a jerk, here, Reverend. I just got bogged down on mine and my posts kept getting longer and longer with more and more pictures that took forever to crop and all. And my friends and family started saying, "I didn't have time to read it all," and "It's too long."

Somehow I fell in to making every post an epic, you know? So I'm going back to the old way - short and often and all.

Just a suggestion, maybe do the quickies daily and then long ones occasionally. I think everything you draw is great, and I lap up your pencil shavings. And I'd rather see lots of short posts than a long one every two weeks.

Why don't you check last minute fares and try to make our 4th party on the 3rd? Tell work you want to do some research on what the kids are wearing on the left coast.

 
At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautious Frogster!

Love to see them sketches!

Happy 4th!

 
At 4:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Qualifications for auto loan hayward Potter fire alarm systems Mortgage calculator 2b pda 89 honda accord firing order Stackable lube totes Remote video surveillance inc Coast guard manual eczema Big brunette babe

 
At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home