Friday, May 12, 2006

Who Cares?


Drew this on the train ride home while
listening to the album of the year -"St. Elsewhere"
by Gnarls Barkley (a team-up up Cee-Lo and Danger Mouse
who- it seemed, just a year ago was this illegal underground mash-up DJ
and now he's everywhere!)
It's like some sort of forgotten sweet 60's soul throwback record...
It'll put a smile on your face and a shuffle to your step.
When it's playing as I walk to work, I feel like I'm in the movie
"Fame" and everyone'll stop what they're doing and start shimmying
down the street with me in time to the music.
Maybe I should ask my doctor to double my dose.
It's so much better than just about anything you're listening to
at the moment so pick it up, you won't regret it.
Did I mention they're called Gnarls Barkley?

2 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger The Keeper's Notes said...

Was this someone who was sitting across from you? Nice sketch. I'll have to download the track!

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Eric Soderstrom said...

Album of the year? I guess you haven't picked up that new Nelly Furtado.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home