Saturday, May 13, 2006

Mother's Little Helper


Happy Mother's Day!
This post shall go to my wife, Michele- the mother of my little muse.
If most of these KennaSketches show our daughter to be a vivacious,
outgoing, confident and happy child, that is in no small part due to you.
She wears your love like a cozy JCrew jersey knit sweater with contrasting coverstitch.
I borrow, crib, and outright steal every parenting trick in the book from
you and somehow end up looking like an alright dad in the process.
You amaze me on a daily basis.
So thank you, and take the day off, ma Belle.
With Love-
FrogDooley

6 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger The Keeper's Notes said...

I'm a gonna cry!!

Really love the way you put all this together...some of these sketches are really, truly, terrific!!

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Eric Soderstrom said...

Oh mann, I thought I had a good Mother's Day card. Nnow I'm going to have to give her that kidnney afteral.

Thannks a lot, Glenn.

Annd could you please just tel me why there are two 'N's in Glenn but only one "L" in Michele? I mean realy.

 
At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, that's just beautiful...I love it!

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Glenn Byrne said...

Many Thanks Justin! When I stepped back and saw just how many of these I've amassed, I was pretty
amazed myself! You can almost see some improvement...almost!
Eric -that tickles me in a way where, if Michele
were to tickle me that way, I'd say, "Oh yeah.That's
the spot." I'm sure you did phine by Phred.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Glenn Byrne said...

Gracias Jessito!
(How do you manage to always sneak one in while I'm simultaneously commenting as well?)

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Charles said...

Sweet idea-- wish i'd thought of it!!!!

-C!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home