Sunday, May 21, 2006

Keep Your Friends Close, But Your Communion Wafers Closer


Wow. It's been a week between posts...ain't got much to say,
but then again, neither do you. Here's a rushed gift for my
GodDaughter who made her First Holy Communion last week.
She's on the left next to her sister. She's my daughter's first friend.
She seemed to really appreciate it, which made me feel great
as I felt like I didn't quite capture her playful spirit.
As always, I'm my own worst critic.
Maybe I can stop doing Suduko on the train and dust off the sketchbook soon....

4 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Charles said...

That's AWESOME, GB!!! Love the way this came out regardless of your own critique-- I feel you on THAT tho'-- we're always our own harshest critics!!!

-C!

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger Eric Soderstrom said...

Oh, so Soduko stole your mojo?

Oh, and in case you missed it, 9-5, Red Sox over the Yankees. Not quite a blowout, but close. I guess the question is, how many injured outfielders does it take to sink the Yankees?

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Glenn Byrne said...

Thanks Charlie! Maybe one day I'll do something I like! Hey Eric! Good thing I waited till my Yanks took the next two games to comment eh?
Not like I'm rubbing it in or anything.....
Ribbit!

 
At 3:30 AM, Blogger Eric Soderstrom said...

What hurts the most is I was at a conference and blew off the awards dinner to watch the 3rd game. I had Spot A in front of the TV at the Champions Sports Bar in Indy at the Marriott, ordered a chicken pot pie and many beers. It was a tough loss. But it was fun watching the Big Unit get clobbered. Maybe they should merge his nickname with The Big Hurt and call him The Big Hurtin' Unit?

Based on your flaccid taunt, I'm sure I don't need to tell you the season series totals.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home