Thursday, May 25, 2006

Déja Vu


No. You're not seeing things...I posted a picture of sweet Teagan
about two weeks ago, but lacking anything else to draw on the train lately,
I decided to revisit it and include her mischievous older brother Kieran.
Ain't he a stinker? He stood there in the swing with his tongue out waiting for me to take the picture and then when I noticed it on the digital, he gave me the biggest shit-eating grin a four year old can muster.
God- I miss that age!
I should be back on track with more KennaSketches next week.
Enjoy the long weekend!
F-Diddy

1 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger Eric Soderstrom said...

Normally I would give you crap for not posting anything over a three day weekend. But then I haven't posted anything either. And I've been around the round world lately. Lots to tell.

Whatever happened to the "Big News?" Was it a bust? Did nefarious forces collude to undermine your future happiness?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home