Sunday, March 26, 2006

Two Face














KennaSketch 3/25
She was teasing me this weekend with a coin she took from me.
"Nyah! Nyah! I gotcha Nickel!" she says holding it at arms length.
I quickly grab her wrist and try to pry it out of her tight clutch.
I start to pull away each finger, counting them off one by one when she cries out-
"NO Dad! If you put the middle finger up it's saying a curse word to you!"
she whimpers near tears...
I'm kinda taken aback that she even knows this information and immediately let her hand go saying- "I'm sorry baby-I know you didn't mean it like that..."
She runs away laughing-
"I gotcha Nickel! I gotcha Nickel!"

I got served by a six year old.

7 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger The Keeper's Notes said...

What else to say, but 'great!'...!

 
At 4:08 AM, Blogger Eric Soderstrom said...

I think the one on the right is the best you've done yet in this series.

And I think yer neat.

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Glenn Byrne said...

hey justin! what else to say, but "Thanks!" (P.S.- is "Bonehead" the new VH logo? where ya been?)
Hey Eric-funny you say that cause Michele
thinks the pose on the left looks exactly like Rachel as a young'un! I'll take her word on it...Opening Day this weekend, mate! Good Luck to your Sox...I'm sure they'll have the wild card wrapped up
this year! Ribbit!

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Lou said...

isn't that always the case...they play ya like a harp cause you're a sucka and then..they get ya...but nice pencil sketch my man....and I gotta say..that's a pretty f@#ked up thing to compare bonehead to VHI...at least the bonehead looks cool!

 
At 2:52 AM, Blogger Eric Soderstrom said...

Rachel came in and saw that picture and said, "Oh my god, that looks like me when I was little."

 
At 2:56 AM, Blogger Eric Soderstrom said...

Yeah - the wild card. Behind Tampa Bay maybe? Sorry in advance for the Red Sox wrapping it up in the final weekend of the season. It's gonna be tough watching Johhny D. strike out with runners on second and third in the ninth in the last game of the regular season. But honestly, I do think he may have been a plant. Kind of like Joe Leiberman.

 
At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the love for your daughter shows through in all your drawings, you're going to have to get a long hallway, and frame these all these.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home