Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Dear Blog...

Ya know, It's Hard out here for a Pimp.
Dear Blog- I've neglected you for a week. Have I shot my load?
Am I burnt-out like Courtney Love on an oxycontin bender?
I'm having a hard time at work-and I think it's carrying over creatively...
And last weekend was St. Patrick's Day and I don't Drink & Draw.
I also think I'm kind of addicted to my friends' blogs at the moment.
I'm something of a comment whore.
But poor Blog! Look at you! Still with that busted Manchu scribble
and that Mikey Z story that I realized after the fact didn't make him
sound like a stand-up guy at all! I made him sound like a fall-down
drunk! (Sorry Z-you deserved better'n that)
C'mon Blog! I promise I'll do the dishes! I'll pick up my balled-up socks
from under the bed. I'm gonna clean you up good, Blog!
I have to say I'm feeling a little underwhelmed by my recent posts.
Let's make it work, Blog!
Let's start tonight-













FrogDaddy

5 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger The Keeper's Notes said...

yes, YEs, Yes! the Blog Is Back!

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Glenn Byrne said...

Blog on, blogga!

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Eric Soderstrom said...

You want some nudes of me for inspiration?

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glenn the break worked wonders for you! This is gorgeous!

Don't let work get you down, there's no reason for that.
Anyhow use the fuel to keep these beauties coming, I need it damn it!

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Glenn Byrne said...

eric- I've longed for the day I'd hear those words from you- but since I didn't actually physically "hear" those words from you- I guess the answer's no thanks dude.
I guess it was refreshing to put the pencil down, Rebecca, but now all I wanna do is draw! I got's da fever for the flava of frequent posts! stay tuned!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home