Saturday, March 04, 2006

The Boys Of Blog


"Friends....How many of us have them?"- Whodini

Here's to my boys of blog:
Charlie "Toolz of the Trade" Valderrama and Jesse "Jesse's Sketchpad" Hernandez.
(with love to Keeper's Notes for the floating OMMMM)
we know you're taking care of business at home with your lovelies
and if we give you shit because you don't have as much time to post
as you used to, it's only cause we miss you round the lillypad-
ribbit!

(DaddyNotes: the montage contains photos & art of the above-mentioned blogspots
and are all copyrighted by their respective creators...in Charles' case-literally.)

5 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Blogger The Keeper's Notes said...

simply. f**in. genius.

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Charles said...

LOL-- that's really funny, Byrne!!!! You have
forced my out of my hole and i'll be bloggin'
sometime this week!!!

-C!

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Lou said...

I friggin' love it buddy!!

 
At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I don't know what you're talking about but this is hilarious...not in bad taste at all. I love it! And yes, Alberto, I am torturing you...hehehe...

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Glenn Byrne said...

thanks guys....I posted this like Friday night
and I guess kinda got spooked by the lack of responses over the weekend, then was saddened by the fact that I was checking my blog on a weekend....it's a whole shame cycle really....
so glad i just read these cause I'd pysched myself out I guess.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home