Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Will Blog for Food....


KennaSketch 2/15....
drew this coming home on the train tonight...i was sitting next to a...(ahem!)
larger woman who kind of monopolized 15% of my seat with her left arm....
now i know i'm no string bean myself, but i was trying to sketch dammit!
so i realized at one point that because she was leaning into me,
i ended up drawing my girl on a slant....her face looks a little contorted to me,
stretched out like a saturday night live skit, and i was reluctant to post,
but since i'm now taking hooked on blogging pills-
what can i do?
wednesdays are normally reserved for "LOST"!
this was supposed to be a night off! dammit!
gonna hop back to the evangeline lillypad for some zzzzzzzzzzzzz's
ribbit!
(P.S. no large woman were harmed or hated on in the writing of this blog.
we love you just the way you are.)

6 Comments:

At 5:08 AM, Blogger Process Junkie said...

Ya keep on Blogging, ya bloggin' fool! You just keep getting better and better!! . . . . Ahem. . .more nudies, please!

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger The Keeper's Notes said...

'Berto beat me to it..I was gonna say the same thing! (better and better and keep bloggin'..!)...and, hey, while I'm at it...I'll chime in for some nudies too!!

- JLL

 
At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool Glennito...regardless of the fat hag leaning into you. Keep bloggin' to your heart's content, buddy! Oh yes, and more nudies, please. :)

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Glenn Byrne said...

you guys are too kind!
i'll check the archives for some more life drawing posts...(i think the rest of them are male....still interested?)
i really oughta take life class somewhere....
anyone wanna come wit me?
frogdaddy

 
At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, I left this drawing big on my screen for a while, very professional. The love you have for your daughter shines on to your work!

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home