Thursday, February 09, 2006

"Isn't That Right, Mr. Poopypants?"


newest latest: KennaSketch!
we're reading a book tonight for storytime called "The Giant Jellybean Jar"
that was signed by the artist when she visited their kindergarten Wednesday.
There's a part of the story where the young boy's older sister shares her jellybeans
with her little brother. "Wow. McKenna...that was a nice thing for an older sister to do."
"Yeah Dad...she showed caring, sharing, and trustworthiness.: (I guess these are kindergarten
buzzwords at the moment...) "Hey, do you think if your mom and I ever gave you a little brother
that you could share things with him like that?".......she waits a beat....then says...
"Yeah! If he doesn't POOP all over me!"
the joys of fatherhood.
ribbit!

4 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger The Keeper's Notes said...

Glenn..this is great...man, you're puttin' us to shame with your hourly updates! I gotta get crackin'!!

- Justin

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Charles said...

GB, you're really putting it down with this blog
of yours!!! AMAZING stuff, bro!! You got me
checking this blog out daily!!!

-C!

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Lou said...

g-money...nice work bro..this is great....i'm inspired.

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Glenn Byrne said...

like the great cleavon little once said-
"always like to keep my audience riveted."
thanks for the love boys...if it takes something like this to get me to draw more, then i'll just keep posting till i'm outta material I guess....
i really appreciate the comments, this feels
more like a sketchkult to me than anything else-
the positive feedback keeps me going...
thanks!
G

 

Post a Comment

<< Home