Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Big Pimpin'


"He who does not feel me
is not real to me;
therefore he doesn't exist-
so poof! Vamoose sonuvabitch!"
- Shawn Carter

i loosely started this doodle of Jay-Z the other night and
what began as a lazy contour drawing ended up looking
like a finished caricature....it was a batlle though....
i was gonna try and hold off posting another day,
but there's just too much good shit being posted by my peers
that i'm feeling rather inspired...
(besides, wouldn't you rather see jay z's face
at the top of the blog or my prior sketch of johnny blowdrier?)
i'll try and throw something colorful up before the weekend-
stay chilly-
frogadelic

7 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger The Keeper's Notes said...

Nice one, Glenn! We get Jesse and Charles in on reg. basis and it'll be a smackdown artfest!

JLL

PS Johnnie Blowdrier..lol!

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hhmmmm, I rather c JZ, love the sketch!!! want more, want more!!! neeeeddd more!

Rebecca

 
At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool, dude...you nailed his big-ass bubble lips too! I'd much rather see Beyonce at the top of your blog, actually. You know what...? THAT'S IT!!! I'M DRAWIN' BEYONCE AND POSTING HER ON MY BLOG, MR. JIGGA!!!! THAT'S IT!!!

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Glenn Byrne said...

many thanks justin...you're going toe-to-toe with me these days, man..your floating men series is
inspiring! keep em comin'!
hey brother dee! leave it to family to help
me with my rap flow,eh? Jay's finest moments-
that song...
welcome fs! beyoncé huh? you must be crazy in love
to post that twice! ;) thanks! flawless victory!
alright becca! twist my arm already!
you're three to one-ing me with your posts
these days and it's all beautiful!
thanks again folk!
i'm gonna go gets bizzay myself!
F-to-the-dizzay

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Glenn Byrne said...

holy shit jess! you snuck in as i was thankin everyone else! thanks money!
wouldn't mind seeing you dust the blog off there- bro...
i eagerly await your next creation!
frogger

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home