Friday, January 20, 2006

There Is A Light And It Never Goes Out.


"take me out tonight... because I want to see people and I want to see light"
-The Smiths
Ribbit! hello world.
Frogdaddy is sailing his mayflower blog. iceberg right ahead, bitches!
seems everyone's blogging these days...at least everyone I work with-
which is cool, because I happen to work at a childrenswear company in NYC
with a talented bunch of artists who truly inspire...when i figure out how to,
I'll put some of their spaces in my links folder so you can sees for yerself-
they're the bee knees, baby... the frickin bees knees.
some things you may or may not know about me. I was born & raised in New
York City but currently reside in New Jersey where I think the state motto was
just changed to "New Jersey....Come See For Yourself" which kinda sounds
apologetic about it's own reputation, no? it's like "give us another chance, please"
but i'm learning to love NJ like a time-worn Bon Jovi tune, (not Bad Medicine tho-
cause that fucking chorus annoys me)
I'm the luckiest guy on the planet cause I actually married my soulmate and we're
gonna hit ten years this sept. we have a six year old daughter who may beat Hilary
to the white house, but i'm sure they'll be blogfodder soon enough, so I'll save
some for the sequel....I'll try and chime in with some regularity, feel free to
do the same....I'm FrogDaddy...You stay classy Internet.

3 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I'm so glad you've got a blog going, finally!!! New Jersey and Blogger will never be the same, that's for sure. And don't worry, I don't love Jersey yet either but it's startin' to grow on me like a wart right on my anus, knowhatimean? But seriously, great blog, great drawings and great dialogue. You're the master of the written word, I've always told you that. I can't wait to tune in regularly and see what's on your grill, papa. And I'm digging the lyrics on your posts, awesome! Welcome to Bloglandia!!! And what the fuck dude??? You just started your blog and you already have more posts than I do??? (damn, I gotta go hit the 'Tussin...later!)

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home