Monday, January 23, 2006

"Sometimes I think I can see right through myself"




"There is no YOU there is only ME....."- Trent Reznor.....
man how does that dude still make music for angry 17 year olds? aint he in his
40's by now? man he's got the formula for pissed people everywhere....I'm not goofing
on Nine Inch Nails....I dig the shit outta that last album, but i just wonder how many times
you can go to that well inside yourself...what do you feed that animal? how can you nurture
that anger for so long? and the shit is, this guy's got it made! he's freakin loaded!
what's he so pissed about? did someone key his porshe? "THERE IS NO FUCKIN' YOU!!!!
THERE IS ONLY ME!!!!!" you stay pissed Trent Reznor.....at least you're still rockin.....
Ribbit!
more from the archives.....

4 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger Process Junkie said...

Maybe he's sick of cartoon superheroes, can you blame him?.

Never did like that fuck, his first 2 albums were cool and then he gets old, reminds me of Quazillionaires Pink Floyd singing about the evils of money, If I were Trent I'd made a song about my "Depend" undergarments and how they are cutting the circulation to my pecker...I mean my brain (which is the same thing, really).

-A

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Glenn Byrne said...

Yeah- I guess the gist of my post was,
aint he a little old to be still doing this?
but I guess it' still making him rich so
more power to him....I'd take Trent over
anything on TRL these days....
except Fall Out Boy- that "Dance Dance"
song is insanely catchy! and their bass player
looks like Billy Zane from his "Sniper" days when he still had his hair....I'll probably be sick of that
song in a week though....
gonna hit the itunes music store and see what's new...PEASH!
F-Diddy

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home