Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Deep Thoughts......




If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."-Jack Handy

here's another sketch....still finding my way...what looks semi -decent on the train ride home
looks like the poo-poo platter by the time I get around to scanning it in....I'm my own worst critic I guess....having a real hard time getting her features soft...the shape of the cheeks, etc...
it's tough drawing kids their own age...I feel like she looks about 8 years old in this ..
I'll keep at it though...I can only get better right?

4 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, I wonder what McKenna was seething about on this one...pretty serious. Great drawing and I love the pigtails! Keep posting, homie, your talent knows no boundaries.

 
At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE BLOGS, THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE BLOGS. OOPS, did I say that already.

I'm lovely your works! Keep em coming. Isn't this fun!

Rebecca

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home